Topics Related to Your Search
VPN, Extranet and Intranet Solutions
WAN/ LAN Solutions
Content Delivery Networks/ Web Application Acceleration
1 - 25 of 476 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
by Oracle Corporation
Journal of Management Excellence: Building Trust
- (Free Research) It is crucial for businesses to build trust with their customers, partners, investors, and with society at large. This journal article discusses building trust through modern performance management techniques, sustainability initiatives, managing reputation risk, end-to-end approaches to financial reporting and compliance, and more.
July 16, 2009
by Oracle Corporation
Journal of Management Excellence - Enterprise Performance Management Innovations
- (Free Research) This collection of journal articles focuses on the many facets of enterprise performance management that can help organizations thrive through the recovery, including; integrating the financial close and reporting process, managing the transition to IFRS, centralized enterprise dimension management.
April 01, 2010
by Juniper Networks, Inc.
Emerging Multicast VPN Applications
- (Free Research) This paper provides background information on MVPNs, as well as describes emerging MVPN applications.
by Cisco Systems
Security - Pix 500 Series Firewalls
The world-leading Cisco PIX Security Appliance Series provides robust, enterprise-class, integrated network security services including stateful inspection firewalling, protocol and application inspection, virtual private networking, in-line intrusion protection, and rich multimedia and voice security-in cost-effective, easy-to-deploy solutions.
by PEER 1
Customer Stories: Plenty of Fish
- (Free Research) The site has continued growing astronomically ever since and is now the No. 1 free online dating site in the world, averaging 8 million unique visitors per month.
Optim Data Growth Solution for Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise
IBM's Optim™Data Growth Solution for Oracle's PeopleSoft Enterprise provides proven archiving capabilities. Now you can align continuous control of your PeopleSoft data with business objectives to optimize performance, mitigate risks and control costs.
Optim Data Growth Solution for Oracle E-Business Suite
Align continuous control of your E-Business Suite data with business objectives. Optim's proven archiving capabilities enable you to set desired service levels for each category of E-Business Suite data - for example, current data, reporting data and historical data. You maintain universal access to information.
WAN Speak Musings – Volume III
- (Free Research) Analysts Clive Longbottom and Bob Tarzey discuss all things network related in this series of 11 short business focused articles.
IT Decision Checklist: Remote Access
- (Free Research) The pace of today’s mobile workforce makes selecting the right remote access solution essential. This document helps you decide which best fits your company’s needs and enables your remote workers and partners to securely access the files, systems, and networks they need. Read on to learn more.
by NTR Global
The 10 Worst Practices for Technical Support and How to Overcome Them
- (Free Research) This white paper will explore 10 of the "worst practices" that are common to customer support operations. We will discuss how these worst practices can creep in to your contact center and ways to deal with them. We will also touch on how to eliminate well‐intentioned management blunders and discuss good and bad uses of support technology.
by Hughes Network Systems
Guarding Against Network Failure E-mail this company)
- (Free Research) Network outages can affect a single branch or the entire business. Access this paper on best practices for developing an optimal disaster recovery strategy.
by Jive Software
Benchmarking the Social Intranet
- (Free Research) Social business is a relatively new phenomenon. How should your business go about quantifying the success of adoption figures? This resource offers some key insights into the adoption rates of companies ranging from education to finance.
by Oversight Systems
Real-Time Transaction Inspection
Oversight Systems automates the analysis and testing of auditors and fraud examiners to reduce ongoing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance costs and provide quality assurance for financial operations.
How Bad Are the Bad Guys? - The Changing Nature of Web Security Threats
- (Free Research) This whitepaper considers how Web-based security threats are evolving, within the context of IT trends including mobile, home computing, and other forms of remote access that could all potentially increase the attack surface of the organization. Read on to learn more about protecting your organization from emerging Web-based security threats.
by Sophos, Inc.
Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management
- (Free Research) Read an overview of the unified threat management market today and uncover an analysis of fourteen of the vendors on the market to get help finding your ideal UTM solution.
by Palo Alto Networks
The Application Usage and Risk Report
- (Free Research) The latest edition of the Application Usage and Risk Report (Spring 2010) covers a sample size that has grown more than 15 fold to 347 and is truly global. Since the Spring 2008 Report, the number of applications Palo Alto Networks identifies has grown to nearly 1,000 with nearly 750 of them found during the six month period.
by WatchGuard Technologies, Inc.
Vault-Like Protection for 200 Financial Services Locations
- (Free Research) Southern Management Corporation, a financial services company providing tax and loan services, required a tight lockdown of their cache of personal and confidential customer data, while allowing for easy administration from the small IT staff managing a widespread network. WatchGuard provided the perfect solution. Read on to learn how they did it
Network Evolution E-Zine: Network security in a world of mobile workers
- (Free Research) In the April edition of SearchNetworking.com’s Network Evolution E-Zine, we explore how VDI is solving many BYOD challenges and provide examples of how this strategy has seen success within industries including retail, healthcare and finance.
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Hedge Fund Administration Provider Increases Efficiency
- (Free Research) HedgeServ, a provider of administration solutions to hedge funds and related financial enterprises faced the challenge of finding the best way to scale automation in their production environment. Needing a full-featued enterprise scheduler, HedgeServ decided to deploy Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler. Continue reading to learn more.
by Silver Peak
Total Economic Impact™ Of Silver Peak’s WAN Optimization Solution
- (Free Research) The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Silver Peak’s WAN optimization solution on their organizations. Forrester’s aim is to clearly show all of the calculations and assumptions used in the analysis. Read this study to learn so much more.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.