Topics Related to Your Search
Compliance Management/ Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance
Enterprise Data Protection and Privacy
Business Intelligence Solutions
Business Process Management (BPM)
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Enterprise Information Integration/ Metadata Management
1 - 25 of 472 | Next Page
Too many results? Filter by:
All result types
Services & Resellers
Data Security and Privacy: A Holistic Approach
- (Free Research) This paper examines the complex data security and privacy threat landscape; compliance and regulatory requirements; and, the IBM InfoSphere portfolio of integrated solutions designed to help you stay focused on meeting your organization’s business goals, achieving compliance and reducing risk.
September 01, 2011
by Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Storage Media Encryption: Meeting the Security Challenge
- (Free Research) This white paper is an introduction to Cisco Storage Media Encryption (SME), a heterogeneous, standards-based encryption solution for data at rest with comprehensive built-in key-management features.
by BeyondTrust Corporation
Privilege Made Simple: Privilege Identity Management (PIM) Demystified
- (Free Research) This white paper will discuss how your enterprise can empower IT to eliminate the risk of intentional, accidental and indirect misuse of privileges on desktops and servers using globally proven solutions that increase security and compliance without impacting productivity. Read this paper to find out more.
by Extraview Corporation
ExtraView Enterprise enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively, create user specific web-based solutions that conform to a corporation's unique business processes and workflow requirements.
by Code Green Networks, Inc.
Protecting Healthcare Organizations from Patient Data Loss
- (Free Research) Negative publicity from a data breach can have lasting consequences, undermining patient confidence and damaging an organization's reputation. This paper covers potential data breaches within healthcare organizations and strategies for preventing them. Read on to learn more about the steps you can take to protect patients' sensitive information.
by Tripwire, Inc.
SOX, GLBA and HIPAA: Multiple Regulations, One Compliance Solution
- (Free Research) SOX, GLBA and HIPAA share a common regulatory compliance thread - the need to use automation to ensure continuous compliance with required IT controls. View this webcast for an overview of each regulation. Also, gain an understanding of the capabilities an organization must have in place to address these requirements.
by Absolute Software
Responding to Unpopular HIPAA Disclosure Requirements, 2013
- (Free Research) Access this analyst report to get up-to-speed on the current debate over unpopular HIPAA disclosure requirements – including disclosure accounting and access reporting for electronic health records (EHRs) – and explore key recommendations for healthcare IT leaders and trade associations as they debate this issue.
CW+: Special Report on CA Technologies
- (Free Research) CA Technologies is one of the world’s largest independent software companies with revenues of $4.4bn (£2.7bn). The IT infrastructure supplier specialises in software products that help users manage their mainframes and distributed computing environments.
by SolarWinds, Inc.
Orion Network Configuration Manager (NCM)
- (Free Research) Check out this download to see how the Orion Network Configuration Manager aids in managing network configuration files in multi-vendor network environments, monitoring changes to device configurations and ensuring compliance with federal and corporate policies.
AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer
- (Free Research) AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer is the industry "de-facto" tool for mobile auditing and troubleshooting enterprise 802.11a/b/g/n networks. AirMagnet WiFi Analyzer solves end user WLAN issues while automatically detecting security threats and other wireless network vulnerabilities.
by SAP America, Inc.
Turning the Compliance Challenge into a Business Advantage
- (Free Research) New rules have spawned an army of consultants, vendors and solutions to address the "compliance" problem. Read this paper to learn how to turn the compliance challenge into a business advantage.
by Sybase, an SAP company
Next-Generation Mobility Platforms, an IDC white paper
- (Free Research) In this paper, IDC analyzes the role of next-generation mobile enterprise platforms as organizations seek a more strategic deployment of mobile solutions, and analyzes why mobility is important to enterprise customers. This paper will also identify vital criteria for choosing a next-generation platform.
by Oracle Corporation
3-Step-Migration: Microsoft Office 2003 to Oracle Open Office
- (Free Research) This brief paper is designed to assist IT professionals and system integrators who want to move an organization from Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003 to Oracle Open Office. Continue reading to learn more.
by Iron Mountain
How to Begin Addressing the Paper-to-Digital Challenge
- (Free Research) View this white paper to learn more about how records management is transitioning into a more digital environment. Enterprises needed to find a solution for the staggering growth of content, and the only way to do so is with an enterprisewide information management soluition that goes beyond storing records.
by IBM Cognos
When ERP is Not the Right Choice
- (Free Research) This white paper summarizes the results of a Ventana Research initiative about enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Learn the breadth of ERP, identify the appropriate times to use ERP systems and when to identity better alternatives.
by Hewlett-Packard Company
Time to Get Rid of Big Paper
- (Free Research) This brief white paper highlights the banking industry's challenges with big paper – paper-based processes. Click now to see how digitizing some of this, traditionally, paper-based information can significantly improve customer relationships, aid regulatory compliance, and reduce risks of fraud.
We are always striving to improve our customer experience. Please
notify us if there is a company missing that you feel should be in our directory.